Prices are coming soon.
For inquiries regarding availability, booking requests or other questions, please contact us.
Note on our rental conditions/the fine print:
- Minimum rental period is 3 days. There are special prices for a rental period of one or more weeks (see table).
- The final cleaning and the provision of bed linen and towels (fresh once a week for longer stays) are included. We are happy when the cottage is left swept clean and with the dishes washed.
- There is a general ban on smoking in the cottages and on the property.
- Please wear slippers in the house/apartment. A small shoe rack is located at the entrance.
- We protect the environment and separate our waste, please join us. There are several appropriate containers with rubbish bags in each cottage.
- Please inquire beforehand about bringing pets.
- For a binding booking we need some personal data and ask for a minimum deposit of 25%. The remaining payment must be made no later than 10 days before arrival. In the case of short-term bookings (time of booking < 10 days before the start of the rental period), the total amount is due in one sum. Transfers can be made to our German or Canadian account.
- The deposit amount is non-refundable in the event of cancellation by you. We therefore recommend that you take out cancellation or travel cancellation insurance for your own safety.
- We will send you a booking confirmation and a detailed description of how to get there immediately after receipt of the deposit. This is how the rental agreement came about.
- By booking you agree to undertake all activities on the property and cottage at your own risk. We assume no liability for any accidents! All guests, without exception, have to sign a corresponding form regarding this disclaimer of liability, which was agreed when the booking was made.
- Check-In: 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (day of arrival); Check-Out: by 10:00 a.m. (departure day). Of course you can inquire in advance if, for example, the flight connections do not allow these times. The journey from Halifax Airport takes approximately 4 hours.
- For your comfort we offer you a small shopping service. Especially if you are here for the first time or if you do not have a long stay, we will be happy to buy basic equipment for you (please let us know “shopping list” in good time).
- Another tip: Please check your liability and health insurance coverage for CANADA before you leave. The medical care here on site is very good, but tourists usually have to make financial advance payments first (you can then submit these bills to your international insurance/health insurance company for reimbursement later).
- Also, check your passport in good time. In order to enter Canada, this must still be valid for at least 6 months.